- Phoenix, AZ
IDEALFORCE has a CONTRACT position available immediately for a .NET developer to join our customer in Arizona, Phoneix. This is an ONSITE position. Local candidates will be preferred. Please find below additional details about this job. Kindly respond with your most up to date resume if you would like to pursue this opportunity.
In this position, you will join a development team responsible for:
- Collaborating with team members and clients to determine the best solution.
- Designing, developing, implementing, and releasing quality robust web applications
using C#, .Net, XML,Web Services, HTML, SQL Server, Crystal Reports and WCF.
- Expert level of understanding .Net 4.0+, C#, and SQL
-Comfortable using Extreme Programming and Pair Programming methods
- 3-5 years’ experience developing .Net applications
- Experience with MVC, WCF, and Oracle (PL/SQPL)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development framework
The preferred qualifications of the ideal candidate are: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field and/or equivalent experience including approximately 3 - 5 years’ experience developing .Net 4.0+, C#, and SQL
- Excellent COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
Only Candidates located in US and authorized to work needs to apply.
Must clear the Background Check/Secruity Clearance
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".
- All candidates who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.