- Phoenix, AZ
IDEALFORCE has a CONTRACT position available immediately for Mid level Administrative Assistant to join our customer in Arizona, Phoneix. This is an ONSITE position. Local candidates will be preferred. Please find below additional details about this job. Kindly respond with your most up to date resume if you would like to pursue this opportunity.
PLEASE VIEW ATTACHED JOB DESCRIPTION
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
• receive and direct visitors and clients
• general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
• maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• retrieve documents from filing system
• handle requests for information and data
• resolve administrative problems and inquiries
• prepare written responses to routine enquiries
• prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
• prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
• record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• maintain office supply inventories
• coordinate maintenance of office equipment
• coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
• communication skills - written and verbal
• planning and organizing
• problem assessment and problem solving
• information gathering and information monitoring
• attention to detail and accuracy
• customer service orientation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
• knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
• knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
• knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".
- All candidates who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.