Programmer Analyst - Oracle
- Phoenix, AZ
IDEALFORCE has a CONTRACT on W2 position available immediately for programmer analyst to join our customer in Arizona, Phoneix. This is an ONSITE position. Please find below additional details about this job. Kindly respond with your most up to date resume if you would like to pursue this opportunity.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- 3+ years of experience with Full Life Cycle Development.
- 3+ years of experience in design and development of Oracle databases and applications.
- 5+ years of extensive experience in developing complex PL/SQL procedures used to validate, update, insert and delete data from multiple data sources.
- 5+ years of experience in creating PL/SQL packages for data extraction and validation.
- 5+ years of experience with solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- 5+ years of experience having excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Current computer programming techniques; relational database concepts, and data communication concepts.
- Knowledge, skills, and ability with development tools and languages including: Oracle DB 10g & 11g, Oracle PL/SQL, Relational Database Programming, Oracle TOAD, Oracle Discover, and Microsoft Office tools, etc.
- Background in Education
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".
- All candidates who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.