- Phoenix, AZ
IDEALFORCE's has contract positions available immediately for IOS Developers with strong Mobile Applications development background. This company offers a creative, fast paced entrepreneurial work environment where you will be working on a cutting edge initiative within their organization.
Full Time Position
- Responsible to build the amazingly best and feature rich apps for the mobile payments industry.
- Collaborate with Product Managers by contributing ideas to define clear business requirements, deliverables, and milestones for mobile applications.
- Develop robust and user-friendly applications for iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad.
IOS Mobile Applications Developer
Bring your systems expertise to this role where you will:
- Participate in a team environment for the delivery of a mobile application
- Be responsible for programming, debugging and testing of applications
- Provide technical, interpersonal and administrative skills in performing day to day work Combine your passion for mobile applications development with the following:
- 1-5 years relevant professional experience in a multi-platform environment, including, but not limited to application development or database development
- Experience coding in x-code and / or Objective C - Experience creating a iPhone app
- Familiar with core technologies and methodologies used by the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, Engineering or a related field; appropriate additional experience beyond the minimum required experience may be substituted for education.
In addition, candidates must be able to:
- Work well with business customers and IT partners
- Take direction from others in analyzing and solving program and system issues and problems
- Effectively adapt to rapidly changing technologies and methodologies and apply them to technological and/or business needs of limited scope - Analyze, diagnose and resolve simple programming problems and system coordination issues
-Work with minimum direction
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".
- Only candidates in US or Canadian/Mexican citizens who qualify for a TN visa needs to apply. Visa sponsorship available for candidates who are currently in US.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.