Senior Web Developer-NET MVC
- Phoenix, AZ
IDEALFORCE has a CONTRACT position available immediately for a Senior Web Developer to join our prestigious customer in Phoenix Arizona. This is an ONSITE position. Please find below additional details about this job. Kindly respond with your most up to date resume if you would like to pursue this opportunity.
Job duties include: Design, prepare, test and debug web program coding for business applications. Review coded and compiled structured programs. Prepare test data and conducts unit testing to ensure compliance to specifications. Analyzes automation requests. Create workplans, develop schedules, and develop time and cost estimates for projects. Create all required SDM technical documents: Functional Specs, Design docs, etc. As an active team member, interfaces with users to gain understanding necessary for enhancements, maintenance, and problem resolution for existing applications; and maintains continuous awareness of users' plans/activities relevant to the project. Translate requirements and specs into computer programs; designs, codes, analyzes, tests and documents computer software programs and systems using full life cycle development techniques. Prepare routine periodic project status reports and communicates with customers, as needed. Attends staff and technical meetings for the work unit.
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Operating System: Windows Server
- Program Language: C#.Net (5+ years), Visual Studio (latest versions), Web services
- Database Systems/Database Tools: SQL Server 2008 R2, SSRS, T-SQL
- Frameworks/SDLs/Methodologies: .Net 4.0 Framework, Service Oriented Architecture, MVC (2+ years)
- QA/Testing (Approaches, Applications): .Net Applications
- Bachelor Degree in Math or CIS
- Medical Background
The start time and end time for this position may vary (candidate must be available to work during Core Hours - 9am-3pm)
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED.
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".
- All candidates who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.