Sr Quality Assurance Engineer(24588)
- Phoenix, AZ
IDEALFORCE has a CONTRACT on W2 position available immediately for Sr Quality Assurance Engineer to join our customer in Arizona, Phoneix. This is an ONSITE position. Please find below additional details about this job. Kindly respond with your most up to date resume if you would like to pursue this opportunity. Only local candidates are considered for this position.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will develop system test and regression plans, and the execution of those plans. Must be effective in translating business requirements and use cases into comprehensive test plans, test scripts, and test cases. Assist Project Managers with User Acceptance planning and execution. Assist in evaluating and implementing comprehensive testing tools and automated testing. Help develop and maintain test environments (system and user acceptance). Develop QA processes and procedures using defined best practices. Plan, manage and provide system test status on Application Support and Development Releases. Create project work plans, track project time-lines, identify and resolve issues and risks, communicate status to the Project Manager/Scrum Master. Organize and participate in team project meetings, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and sprint close. Develop comprehensive system test plans based on business requirements. Develop test automation and execute system test scripts, conditions, cases, and jobs. Evaluate, implement and maintain test tools. Develop and maintain a blueprint of the overall test environment (Unit, System and UAT). Includes applications, tools, utilities, databases, configuration management, file transfer, etc. Develop and maintain QA policies, procedures and methodology for system test planning, development and execution. Help maintain library of best practices that can be used for knowledge transfer upon project completion. Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with Oracle and Microsoft .net development.
- Understands Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Agile development methodologies. - Strong understanding of quality assurance and system test tools/processes and automation.
- Version control standards and tools.
- Knowledge of ITIL Release, Change and Configuration Management.
- Knowledge of advanced project management methodology.
- Business analysis, system design, and application development.
- Basic database and SQL concepts knowledge.
- Can build strong, collaborative relationships within team and amongst other teams.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills are required in order to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Exceptional customer service orientation skills.
- Ability to manage time-boxed software releases, from a project and maintenance release perspective.
- Ability to lead, motivates, and coordinates team members to meet business expectations in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, with customers and staff at all levels.
- Abilities in defining and implementing performance measurements (metrics).
- Identify and address project risks, issues and constraints in partnership with business analysts and project managers.
- Develop comprehensive system test plans and automated testing to transition that knowledge to team members.
- Ability to facilitate technical, functional and system test review meetings.
- Ability to listen and respect the opinions of others.
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".
- All candidates who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.