Site Support Engineer/WebMaster (5001)
- Phoenix, AZ
IDEALFORCE has a FULLTIME position available immediately for a Sr Site Support Engineer/ WebMaster to join our customer in Phoenix, AZ. This is an ONSITE position. Local candidates will be preferred. Please find below additional details about this job. Kindly respond with your most up to date resume if you would like to pursue this opportunity.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with development, QA, network teams alike to trouble-shoot ecommerce issues to success.
• Provide daily operational support for Production and Non-Production environments.
• Perform site monitoring and root cause analysis of Production and Non-Production incidents.
• Should be familiar with customizing, configuring and maintaining open source web crawlers for pro-active monitoring like Nutch, Heritrix, Scrapy, etc.
• Help define processes to improve website availability, support and maintenance.
• Implement data related fixes for day-to-day incidents occurring in production.
• Partner with operations and other infrastructure teams to manage the tickets and help prioritize what SAAS provider is working on.
• Maintain a vibrant and current knowledge of the eCommerce technology landscape. Bring the knowledge to bear to enable new capabilities quickly and anticipate business and IT needs.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a closely related discipline is mandatory.
• At least 6-8 years professional work experience.
• Experience/familiarity with any J2EE Application server (InterShop, WebSphere, WebLogic, ATG Dynamo, etc).
• Experience in troubleshooting production problems to help with ecommerce site availability.
• Familiarity with Java based web applications and deployment topology in enterprise ecommerce environment highly desired.
• TCP/IP based networking protocols and troubleshooting.
• Deployment Coordination and Planning.
• UNIX experience (including AIX, Linux, Windows).
• Experience with monitoring tools like Splunk, ITCAM, DynaTrace, App Dynamics, Omniture and Google Analytics.
• Experience with industry standard web servers.
• Experience with Content management Servers like Interwoven, DOTNET Nuke, etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication is a must.
• Good team player and very organized at work.
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".
- All candidates who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.