Sr. Web Developer-.Net (24246)
- Phoenix, AZ
IDEALFORCE has a CONTRACT (W2) position available immediately for a Sr. Web Developer to join our customer in Phoenix, Arizona. This is an ONSITE position. Please find below additional details about this job. Kindly respond with your most up to date resume if you would like to pursue this opportunity.
-Designs, prepares, tests and debugs web program coding for business applications.
-Reviews coded and compiled structured programs.
-Prepares test data and conducts unit testing to ensure compliance to specifications.
-Analyzes automation requests.
-Creates workplans, develops schedules, and develops time and cost estimates for projects.
-Creates all required SDM technical documents: Functional Specs, Design docs, etc.
-As an active team member, interfaces with users to gain understanding necessary for enhancements, maintenance, and problem resolution for existing applications; and maintains continuous awareness of users' plans/activities relevant to the project.
-Translates requirements and specs into computer programs; designs, codes, analyzes, tests and documents computer software programs and systems using full life cycle development techniques.
-Prepares routine periodic project status reports and communicates with customers, as needed.
-Attends staff and technical meetings for the work unit.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Operating System: Windows Server 2008
- Program Language: C#.Net (5+ years), ASP.NEt (5+ years), WCF (3+ years), Visual Studio (latest versions)
- Database Systems/Database Tools: SQL Server 2008 R2, SSRS, T-SQL
- Frameworks/SDLs/Methodologies: .Net 4.0 Framework, Service Oriented Architecture, MVC (2+ years)
- QA/Testing (Approaches, Applications): .Net Applications
- Misc: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Deploy web apps using MSI
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".
- All candidates who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.