Web Portal E-Commerce Business Analyst (24304)
- Phoenix, AZ
IDEALFORCE has a CONTRACT (W2) position available immediately for Web Portal E-commerce Business Analyst to join our customer in Phoenix, Arizona. This is an ONSITE position. Please find below additional details about this job. Kindly respond with your most up to date resume if you would like to pursue this opportunity. LOCAL Candidates Preferred and needs to apply.
Gather Business Requirements - Confirm Current and future Processes, Conduct Interviews and workshops, Research exisiting documents and best practices, etc 30%
Requirements Analysis - Gap Analysis, Organize Requirements, use cases, user stories, workflow anlysis, wireframes 30%
Decompose High level requirements into details; Translate business needs into application requirements, Liaison between developers and business SMEs 30%
Develop QA Plans, create test cases, test scripts 10%
• Acts as primary resource for enterprise business analysis including the planning and scoping of several inter-related initiatives
• Supports the organization’s key business processes and applications and recommends business process redesign where applicable
• Gathers and documents business requirements for large, complex projects
• Translates requirements into business, functional and use case documents for large, complex projects
• Provides functional expertise to developers during the design and construction phases of projects
• Monitors and ensures business systems standards are being maintained throughout the organization
• Prepares and delivers well-organized proposals to senior management
• Develops and executes comprehensive system test plans, conditions, test scripts, and test cases
Experience and Knowledge
• Thorough working knowledge of methodologies and techniques for systems analysis and design, business process modeling, requirements gathering, quality assurance, and software development
• Expert working knowledge of business process design/redesign
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 10 years of experience in business analysis (or equivalent experience)
• 5 plus years of experience working on a complex web portal development including e-commerce; experience in Drupal environment is a plus
• Lean or Six-sigma certification a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams and across organizations
• Candidates selected for interview may be asked to present samples of their work (Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases, Wireframes, etc.)
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".
- All candidates who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.