Java Developer (25136)
- Phoenix, AZ
IDEALFORCE has a CONTRACT (W2) position available immediately for Java Developer to join our customer in Phoenix, Arizona. This is an ONSITE position. Please find below additional details about this job. Kindly respond with your most up to date resume if you would like to pursue this opportunity. LOCAL Candidates Preferred.
Arizona State Retirement System is in need of 3 Java Senior Software Engineers (Developers) that are technology leaders, have excellent communication skills, and have the ability to work independently without being micro-managed.
• Considers themselves an expert with SQL.
• Has at least 3 years of Web Application development experience, ideally using Spring-MVC.
• Has at least 3 years of experience using the Spring Framework.
• Has Apache Tomcat application server configuration and setup experience.
• Possesses comprehensive knowledge on Software Design Patterns and how to apply them.
• Hands-on familiarity with Ant, Maven or Gradle.
• Has knowledge of version control and configuration management practices for large projects.
• Has personally been responsible for branching and merging project code.
• Has written unit tests using an automated test framework and can explain unit testing best practices.
• Has participated in code-reviews from both sides.
• Has worked on a team of more than 5 developers.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Related IT field.
- WebservicesHighly Desired Qualifications:
- • Familiar with the peculiarities of Oracle database SQL Syntax.
• Has developed functional tests using Selenium.
• Has worked on a Scrum team.
• Has experience with iBatis (or myBatis) and Hibernate.
• Understands multi-threading in Java applications, synchronization techniques and concurrency pitfalls.
• Has experience with a scripting language: Groovy, Ruby, or Python.
• Has enough of an understanding of PL/SQL to know what it’s doing.
• Understands JSTL and JSP Tags.
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".
- All candidates who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.