- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH21
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
As a System Engineer, you are responsible for the successful installation, technical configuration, and technical support of the Customer’s IFS product suite.
You must enjoy working in teams and be good at networking. You will work closely with colleagues and customers, ensuring we deliver value to the customer through our projects.
To succeed in the role as a System Engineer, we expect you are:
- Good at guiding our customers in how to best utilize the IFS products in their IT infrastructure.
- Confident to utilizes knowledge of modern IT architecture and concepts, including servers, operating systems, virtualization, and networking to assist customers in the selection and configuration of the technical infrastructure necessary to support their planned use of IFS products.
- Familiar with common technologies like Oracle, Azure, network and Kubernetes
If you are or have one or more of the following, it will be considered a bonus:
- Used to work in projects with implementation/upgrade of ERP systems/applications or aftermarket processes on the customer or vendor side.
- Have some experience in advising customers regarding network and infrastructure setup.
We expect you to continuously want to develop and learn to stay relevant and being an expert that shares knowledge and experience with customers and colleagues. This includes staying updated within your field of expertise
- An academic background with a with a Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent training/work experience).
- Experience with Oracle Database technology and SQL
- Commercial focus, business acumen and a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to work in Finnish and in English.
Preferred to have:
- Experience in working with an ERP best-of-breed system, as a System Engineer, at an end customer or other software supplier, with some 3+ years’ experience.
- Experience with software installation/upgrade and system integrations
- Experience with Kubernetes, GIT, Cloud based platforms (Azure, AWS), network (proxies, load balancer etc)
- Experience of working in IT-projects; leading workshops, configuring applications, conducting training, documentation, etc.
What we offer you:
- Comprehensive onboarding program and a Buddy guiding and helping you - no one is left behind.
- Great challenges in delivering the technical infrastructure together with an experienced IFS team and our partners.
- To work with a great product with good recognition in the market and amongst customers and analysts.
- To work with our international contacts and colleagues including our offshore, R&D and partner organizations.
- A bunch of great colleagues and a fun group where everyone is helpful.
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely every now and then.
- A nice range of employee benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact your future manager Stefan Litzén, stefan.litzen(a)ifs.com
Please submit your CV and tell us a bit about yourself and how you would fit in to this position no later than May 30, 2022.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo an online Personal Profile Analysis to get us an understanding of our future employees. Our final candidate will also be asked to undergo a security check conducted by a third-party.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Just apply now and tell us how you want to make a difference and impress us!
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.