Senior/Software Engineer - Quality Assurance
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH
- Job location: On site
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world. We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs. If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS
IFS Asset Management is the product group within R&D where we maintain the Asset information (such as Equipment information and Fleet Asset information) and the Work Order management that our customer uses for different businesses. We also manage some more generic functionalities like Document Management and Application Services supporting all other product areas. We have a wide range of technologies and a lot of integrations towards 3rd party products to cater for, i.e. Esri GIS map handling. We also work a lot with IoT, AI, Machine learning and other type of techniques that give value to our customers. We in the Quality Assurance area take part in all stages of our product development and sometimes also all the way to a go live installation for specific customers to secure the quality of all aspects.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work with all aspects of quality assurance throughout the entire software development process, starting from initial design and specifications through development, release and support.
As Senior/Software Engineer Quality Assurance you will have the responsibility to make sure early in the design process that the product will be testable later, and to monitor external and internal testing and questions to find patterns where more testing is required.
As a Senior/Software Engineer Quality Assurance in the Asset Management product group you will, among other things, be expected to:
- Maintain and improve the existing test automation framework that supports the testing of Web, API and Mobile products
- Implement automation frameworks using the latest technologies and incorporating industry best practices
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Design and develop tools for Quality Assurance
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Initiate, plan and drive activities related to usability testing and performance testing
- Identify, prioritize and propose security corrections using OWASP SAMM
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing features
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. software designers, software engineers, software architects and program managers) to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
To be a successful Senior/Software Engineer Quality Assurance at IFS your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we would like you to have a relevant academic degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.), preferably in software engineering.
We are looking for someone with
- Strong background in Software Engineering and Quality Engineering
- Exposure to API Testing using REST Assured
- 2+ years of Automation Test experience with Selenium/Cypress/Appium
- Experience in writing web application tests
- Experience in writing test scripts and test script execution for integration tests and UI tests
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques and methodologies
- Technical design and programming skills
- Self-motivation and learning capability, ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you also have experience in Performance testing, Security testing and Usability testing, then you are the perfect match!
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.