Account Executive - Software Enterprise Sales (Energy Utility Telcom)
- Job location: On site
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for companies around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. Within our single platform, our industry specific products are innately connected to a single data model and use embedded digital innovation so that our customers can be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service. The industry expertise of our people and of our growing ecosystem, together with a commitment to deliver value at every single step, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees every day live our values of agility, trustworthiness and collaboration in how we support our 10,000+ customers. For more information visit ifs.com
IFS Account Executive
The candidate for this position will be entrepreneurial in nature and excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to value-based selling, this person will use their industry knowledge and enterprise software sales expertise to identify and qualify deals, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
The role is positioned within a high growth market unit and an organisation going through transformational growth (organic and inorganic). We are an ever-evolving business, challenging and disrupting the industry standards which are too often accepted by some of our competitors in the global enterprise software space.
- Prepare, update, own and execute the Go -To- Market Strategy for nominated industries
- Prepare, own, and maintain Territory Plan for agreed vertical
- Prepare Account Plan and action cards for named accounts
- Own the end-to-end sales process including demand generation, understating customer needs, agreeing a mutual evaluation process, owning the RFI/RFP process, building a business case for change and winning business, utilising resources within a matrix organization to get the job done.
- 100% Sales Account Executive responsibility is owning the annual sales targets and delivering as per quarterly budget
- Liaison with Sales leadership and Global teams to build a strong internal network and collaboration
- Manage and maintain complete CRM hygiene, at all times, along with sales cadence, administration and reporting to ensure accurate forecasting
Your will demonstrate:
- In-industry, enterprise software sales quota-carrying sales cycle delivery across the Japanese Market
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Curiosity and resilience
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and commitment to data hygiene and accurate reporting
- A track record of consistent meeting and over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness and appreciation of the sales process including cadence, forecasting and accurate reporting
- Comfort working within a matrix rich organisation, building relationships and finding support to get the job done.
Learn more about what we do here: VIDEO Interview: Stephen Keys, IFS President APJ and ME&A talks IFS Cloud, IFS Foundation and more! - YouTube