Global Data Services- Intern
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join a fast-growing, fast-paced global technology company. IFS has grown at 3-4x the average industry revenue growth rate for the last 10 quarters and counting. As our organization continues on its growth trajectory, our programs and functions continue to mature. We need energetic, creative and focused individuals to join us in this next phase of our journey – and bring new perspectives to the table!
Elemental to achieving our growth targets is enabling our global partner ecosystem. This ecosystem of partners enables IFS to sell, implement and support a broader set of IFS customers around the world. Our company’s strategy hinges on the success of our partner program.
The Global Data Services Intern has a role that supports two primary functions in the global marketing team (1) support of regional and business unit data services requests, (2) Assisting in project tasks as delegated by the Global Data Services Manager.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
- Ensure accuracy of data and work to identify/mitigate recurring issues
- Ensure security compliance in accordance with GDPR and all other major regulatory laws
Data Services for Regions:
The work conducted will be delegated by the Global Data Services Manager – and may include projects such as:
- Perform bulk updates to CRM records (customer, contact and business activity)
- Perform data hygiene checks, which include duplication checks
- Update and enhance CRM customer records (firmographic and demographic information from 3rd party tools, as well as IFS customer information on product and ‘go live’ date)
- Update main representatives on customer records
- Undertake ZoomInfo requests to enrich IFS data in CRM
- Undertake ad hoc uploads of business activities as requested by internal clients
- Manage data-as-a-service requests with HG Insights (acting as liaison with regions)
- Update customer information such as Go live date, IFS version etc.
- Deleting unsubscribed contacts without any connected business activities
- Enter Case Study information such as adding the asset URL, Case study dates etc.
- An ongoing degree in Business IT or Information Technology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Should be customer centric and have good business communication skills
- Work effectively individually or in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with great interpersonal skills
- Strong affinity for accuracy – and a data lover at the core
- Fluency in MSFT Excel will be an added advantage.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.