- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH21
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Workflow, Data & IoT team is the group providing workflow, integration, data management and IoT solutions in IFS Application using worlds leading technologies and standards.
We are in the process of looking for Software Engineers who are passionate on application data management & related technologies. The software engineering R&D team ensures that we deliver the intended value on time with the right quality, resulting in great customer adoption and high customer satisfaction.
As a Software Engineer you are expected to:
- Design and develop enterprise software components.
- Ensure software maintainability with well-established engineering principles.
- Reengineer software components in line with product road map.
- Write unit & integration tests complying with shift left quality principles.
- Engage with requirement owners and liaise with internal stakeholders globally.
- Create & maintain technical documentation for the components owned.
- Contribute to improvements in IFS products & services.
- 1-2 years of industry experience in software development.
- Willingness to learn and adapt different technologies/work environments.
- Good understanding on OOP concepts and design principals.
- Sound knowledge in Java, JEE technologies and REST APIs.
- Experience in relational databases & Oracle (PL/SQL) exposure is preferred.
- Effective communication and documentation/presentation skills.
If you also have knowledge in ERP solutions, Data & Integration Management, then you are the perfect match !
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com