Senior Quality Assurance Engineer(Web Application Testing)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH21
- Job location: On site
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
WorkWave is a field service management software that provides SaaS solutions for businesses in the service industry (HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical, Cleaning, Lawn & Landscape, Home Delivery, Logistics & Distribution). We empower these businesses to deliver exceptional customer experiences and grow their customer base on our efficient and easy-to-use platform.
WorkWave Team is looking for innovative quality assurance engineers who want to be part of a team of creative and talented individuals. Our teams are a mix of technologists, product managers, development engineers, and UI/UX designers, all working together to deliver our vision. You will be a part of our WorkWave team, helping to develop & support the WorkWave products
· As part of an Agile team, assist with planning and estimating testing.
· Create detailed written test cases considering requirements and acceptance criteria.
· Perform manual feature and system-level regression testing at different times.
· Develop & maintain automated CI tests which provide quality feedback.
· Investigate & reproduce customer-reported issues to determine root cause.
- 3+ years of QA experience in Web Application Testing
- 1+ years of experience in Test Automation
- Experience with driving Test Automation within an Agile Development Process– Test Design, Test Scripting, Test Data Creation
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
- Proven experience working with enterprise-scale applications
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.