- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH21
Ultimo Software Solutions, an IFS company based in the Netherlands with more than 2000 global customers, is a leading Enterprise Asset Management software provider with a strong reputation for the completeness, flexibility, and configurability of its SaaS EAM solutions.
In the world of Ultimo, asset management processes and the software they require take center stage. At IFS-Ultimo we develop easy-to-use EAM software for confident asset owners, enabling them to optimize productivity, maximize asset availability, and secure health and safety. We supply out-of-the-box, though supremely flexible software with an unmatched ROI through short implementations, seamless integrations, and self-service application management.
Acquired by IFS in July 2022, its parent company operates across all continents with its 5000+ employees delivering award-winning enterprise software solutions to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at their Moment of Service™.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
The tasks and responsibilities are focused on implementing customer requirements and improving Ultimo cloud architecture in our low-code platform. This platform uses .NET 6 and is hosted on Azure. A .Net Developer works about 20% on solving bugs, the rest is spent on extensions and improvements of the Ultimo application. We produce 1 application, with which we serve over 2100 customers. A .Net Developer will work on our software in one of the five scrum teams. The scrum teams consist of developers, testers, a business analyst and a product owner.
The main focus is on the improvement of the tooling for Implementation Consultants and Implementation Partners. With this improvements we want to achieve that during implementations less actions are needed and that the implementation of the software is also easier to learn. The team is also responsible for mobile within Ultimo, therefore Xamarin experience and knowledge is required.
At IFS-Ultimo, we work with CI/CD and have automated as many tests as possible. Writing unit tests is therefore also part of the responsibilities of a Developer. Quality is important and the developers check each other's code by means of code reviews.
About the Ultimo software stack
· Translating user stories and requirements into a technical solution;
· Independently developing new technical solutions;
· Making mobile functionality of the application available, even when the application is offline;
· Monitoring and improving the quality of the software by analysing and solving performance issues (bugfixing);
· Structurally and systematically delivering desired results on the set deadlines;
· Drawing up a backlog; assessing user stories and dividing them into tasks and activities;
· Actively contributing to knowledge sharing by giving presentations and/or workshops within the team and the IFS-Ultimo organisation.
Do more than is required or expected in a job. Take actions that improve work results, identify or create opportunities, or prevent problems, without being asked.
Places value to quality, accuracy and order. Makes high demands on own work and that of others.
Identifying problems, recognising important information. Systematically tackling a problem and making connections between data. Detecting possible causes of problems.
· .Net, C#, Kubenates and Xamarin;
· Broad knowledge in the area of software development;
· Experience with version control and continious integration;
· Experience with translating user stories into tasks;
· Minimum of five years experience in web development;
· Possesses up-to-date knowledge of technical developments in the software industry;
· Is able to make good technical architecture choices;
· Is able to work with a remote nearshore team (Romania);
· Mastering the English language in word and writing;
· Good command in Dutch is a plus;
· Familiar with the Agile/Scrum method of working.
Preferred Education / Background
Higher Professional Education (HBO) or University degree in or comparable to:
· Higher Computer Science;
· Software Engineering.