- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH21
- Job location: Home office
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
As our Payroll Manager you will join our Global HR Services team where we strongly believe that working hard and having fun are two compatible elements.
You will be required to work closely with the global payroll teams in Sri Lanka and in region, along with key stakeholders across the business including HRIS, Finance, and internal/ external audit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our team, help coach, mentor and expand team knowledge to enhance our global payroll services within our growing international organisation.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Report into the Global Payroll Manager, based in the UK, working closely with them and the Sri Lanka Global Payroll Team lead, whilst capable of working on their able to work on their own initiative when required
- Breadth of experience of Cloudpay payroll systems – understanding the requirements of IFS and ensuring all payroll team members have the correct support
- A good understanding of global country specific tax and social charges and Employers’ legislative obligations in countries (33) where IFS have a presence coupled with employers’ legislative obligations
- Strong abilities in Excel, able to use current documentation and creation of new reports as required
- Year-End processing and reporting obligations
- Experience in setting up of payrolling benefits
- Ability to train others in the use of Cloudpay, act as the IFS super user within this field
- Be the first point of escalation for Cloudpay related issues
- Good knowledge of country requirements to lead on implementation of new payrolls into the Cloudpay suite
- Maintain good working relationship with peers within IFS, direct reports (up to 8 at present) and Cloudpay offices
- End to end payroll implementations / new entity set ups
- Full understanding of the interdependencies with Finance for GL reporting
- Drive the First Time Approval rates on all payrolls closer to 100%
- Whilst the Sri Lanka payroll team will retain the responsibility to run and produce global payrolls the manager must be able to assist with improvements in the reporting process, alongside the Sri Lanka Global Payroll Team lead
- Maintain payroll guidelines (SOP’s)
- Provide data for internal and external payroll audits
- Keep up to date with best practices, trends, and relevant legislation to ensure there is no business exposure.
Other duties will be the creating on annual calendars for each payroll and to lead discussions with local IFS teams, Cloudpay and local providers in ensuring achievable dates are proposed and adhered to. Also maintain the Cloudpay User Management report, addition, removal, and amendment of users as required
Although home based the requirement to work from the Staines office when needed
- Do you have an interest in wanting to improve and drive excellence in a critical function
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in supporting a payroll team in a fast paced international environment
- All round knowledge and understanding of Global Payrolls
- Able to quickly establish credibility and maintains positive & productive working relationships with colleagues
- Organised and proactive, with the drive to deliver results and manage self effectively
- Capable of working to deadlines and adapting to changing conditions
- High attention to detail
- CIPP qualified and/or other payroll related certifications
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- CloudPay/ADP/other systems