Software Engineer (C#, .Net, Java, SQL) – ESM Center of Excellence
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH21
- Job location: Remote
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
The Enterprise Service Management, Center of Excellence under Corporate Services is on the lookout for a dynamic and open-minded individuals to join us as a Software Engineer. You will be part of a global team developing and maintaining an number of cloud platforms built on modern technologies. Together with the IFS Global business process owners and specialists, we develop multidisciplinary and customer-driven global solutions driving towards a scalable and agile solution for the future.
You as a software engineer is expected to consistently develop high-quality software solutions by:
- Analyzing and interpreting the requirements to fulfill the domain needs.
- Applying the best engineering and architectural concepts.
- Ensuring product performance and maintainability by adhering to IFS’ standards, guidelines, processes, and tools.
- Performing comprehensive testing including code and performance assessments.
- Actively participating in communication with stakeholders to ensure the solution is fit for purpose.
- Making every effort possible to complete assignments within the constraints of time and scope
- Having advanced understanding on how to create and maintain configurations
- Being familiar with integration technologies and standards used in the industry. Ability to understand complex integrations between IFS systems and external systems for development and troubleshooting
- Being skilled at report development and good understanding on different reporting options. Ability to technically advise and guide customers on reporting functionality.
- Having good understanding of Cloud installations.
- Ability to perform code reviews, guide and make improvement suggestions on code
- Understand when to do modifications versus configurations and advice customers
- Excellent communication with all applicable stakeholders
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- 1-2 years' experience with a track record in working with Enterprise Grade Software.
- Strong analytical skills and technical mindset
- Technical expertise in IFS Technical Architecture would be an advantage
- Experience in integration platforms/technology such as Dell Boomi, REST APIs, JASON, SOAP
- Experience in Agile platforms (Jira), ITIL platforms (ServiceNow, IFS Assyst) are a definite advantage
- Ability work in distributed Global team set up, with the flexibility of going on call and working on EU shifts.
- Fluent in English
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.