Senior / Software Engineer - R&D, Product Management ( IFS Labs)
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH21
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We, IFS Labs team lookouts for dynamic and open-minded individuals to join us as Software Engineers to work with Innovations (short term) & Industry Developments.
This is a great opportunity to work in and across all areas of IFS products, focusing on end to end industry processes while helping to bring the innovation to life. From HCM to Inventory, Asset management to Project management, CRM to CPM, including data, functionality, lobbies, reports and interfaces the potential to grow is limited only by ambition and talent.
You as a Software Engineer who works with short term innovation and industry developments, you will be working across IFS 5 focused Industry verticals. You will be having extensive communication with developers in core IFS products, developers in other horizons of IFS Labs and experts in Industry to ensure collaboration across all developments leading to exceptional, best practice, customer focused solutions.
Specifically, it will involve:
- Designing solutions which meet the requirements from the industries team or innovative use cases
- Coding to provide extended industry functionality to core or to give life to innovative use cases
- Interfacing to provide complete end to end processes
- Data structuring, lobby and report writing enabling targeted Industry demonstrations
- Engaging and contributing with the Industries team to define requirements
- Documenting developments including the technical setup and process
- Presenting and training on the developments
- University degree or equivalent professional qualifications in software engineering
- Previous working experience with Enterprise grade software is a definite advantage
- Tenacious, with a passion to get the job done
- Ability to link process to technology and contribute towards product direction
- Desire to learn new areas, find ways to improve and do things smarter
- Experience in design, development, testing, test automation, debugging, and maintenance of software
- Competent and experienced in documentation, presentation and training
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.