Product Specialist (Business Analyst) - R&D, BMRA
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: HTH21
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We, the "Business Modelling, Reporting and Analytics group" (BMRA) are on the lookout for a dynamic and open-minded individual to join us as a Software Designer.
You as a Senior Software Designer at IFS would be responsible to:
- Understand and analyze the business needs related to our products.
- Analyze and innovate the analytics capabilities of our products. How can we merge tabular models with live transaction data and Graph data structures to enable new insight?
- Design data structures that enable flexible and scalable analytics to be done by users in an easy-to-understand way.
- Write system / functional requirements. Work in a high-performance team learning fast and challenging outdated thinking.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Data Analytics, IT, or related.
- Strong written and spoken communication in the English language.
- Experience with Power BI and Azure technologies would be advantageous
- Experience writing system / functional requirements.
- Experience with modeling and maintaining BI solutions.
- Knows how to handle large rapidly changing data volumes.
- Can bridge the gap from business to technology.
- Would be advantageous to have experience with ML and AI.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.