Program Manager Finance (R&D)
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH
- Job location: On site
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
In Finance R&D we are now looking for a Program Manager to our areas, we consist of these areas: Invoice, Accounting, Payment and CPM (Corporate Performance Management).
Finance team in IFS R&D we drive the functional excellence, compliance perspective as well as technical adoption for Finance in IFS business applications. We own and provide the finance components based on our users’ needs. Our software engineering team consists of a mix of software designers, engineers, and architects.
As a Program Manager, you will drive the delivery of investment cases. This can be software we release from the Finance team, but also initiatives supporting other teams with research, design or development.
You will coordinate with other program managers and other key stakeholders, oversee the breakdown of solution delivery plans and provide leadership and guidance to our team to ensure successful and timely solution delivery. Coordination, sequencing and prioritization within the set scope, as well as ensuring development is on track is part of the day-to-day job.
Together with our Product Management function, you will be a significant contributor to the requirement discovery process.
A program manager works with all aspects of the development cycle, from scope definition, design, estimating, planning, through to the actual development, testing, quality assurance, delivery to market, and ongoing support.
Interacting and collaborating effectively across all parts of R&D and the wider organization is a must to succeed
Your responsibilities will include
- Overall responsibility for realizing the intended value of decided investment cases.
- Overseeing coordinated execution of multiple investment cases and support while managing the risks associated with delivery execution.
- Creating plans and programs to convert investment cases derived by the Product Managers into action plans and provide clear direction to the team.
- Manage cross-team dependencies and risks and take proactive mitigation actions.
- Make sure there is a close collaboration between the development team and quality assurance throughout the entire development lifecycle to ensure overall targets are met
- Work across multiple teams, both within the domain as well as outside of the domain.
- University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications
- Have deep functional knowledge in the finance product, especially Invoice related and a good understanding of the target industries, customer operations and applicable audience
- Relevant Project/Delivery Management experience working with design and development teams to deliver complex software using Agile methodologies.
- Working Proficiency in Jira or similar issue & project tracking systems
- Experience in requirements discovery and analysis
- Effective leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills, with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to stay focused, goal-driven and provide leadership in ambiguous situations
You are also someone who
- has excellent communication, presentation, strong decision making, and negotiation skills
- promotes fair delegation of work and responsibility within teams
You will be part of a great team with the mission to be the undisputed primary choice of financial solution for our customers when selecting IFS.
Location for this position is Colombo Sri Lanka.
The designation level (Program Manager, Senior Program Manager) of this position is dependent on your previous experience.
For further information, please contact
Marie Wallander, VP Finance, [email protected]
Åke Pettersson, Director Product Management [email protected]
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible!