Senior/Lead Software Engineer: Mobile (IFS Technology)
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We have a lot of exciting challenges on our roadmap, and we’re looking for talented Lead/Senior Software Engineers who are passionate about code and finding creative solutions to build cutting edge mobile apps.
The Mobile Experience team is responsible for providing a seamless mobility platform for IFS that covers the building, publishing and managing of native Apps. We focus on propelling innovation, staying current with mobile operating systems and delivering a superior experience for our mobile end users.
Lead/Senior Software Engineers engage in design, research, knowledge transfer, and training activities while developing and maintaining the IFS Mobile App Frameworks.
A Lead/Senior Software Engineer is expected to consistently develop high-quality software solutions by:
- Analyzing and interpreting the requirements to fulfil the domain needs.
- Applying sound engineering and architectural concepts.
- Ensuring product performance and maintainability by adhering to IFS’ standards, guidelines, processes, and tools.
- Performing comprehensive testing including the creation of unit and automated tests.
- Actively participating in communication with stakeholders to ensure the solution is fit for purpose.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology along with 3+ years' experience with a track record with mobile app development
- High level of expertise in C# development
- Expertise with Xamarin and native app development on Android & iOS desirable
- Experienced in test automation
- The ability work in a distributed global team environment
- Previous working experience with Enterprise grade software would be an advantage
- Passionate in creating the best experiences for our customers and end users
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com