Consultant Business Applications - Service Management
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH
- Job location: On site
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We’re in the lookout for dynamic, open-minded and innovative industry experts in Maintenance to work within our Global Support Organization.
Being an expert in the relevant business domain with a thorough knowledge of industry best practices, you will be in the front line providing global support services to IFS Customers worldwide. Your exposure will be in the industries; Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Utilities & Resources, Engineering, Constructions & Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Services.
- A bachelor’s degree in Chemical & Process, Mechanical, Production & Maintenance or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in working in a Service & Asset Management, Manufacturing, Maintenance or Field Services Management related industry along with thorough knowledge of working with different Business Applications.
- The ability to efficiently engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders while contributing in activities related to product/solution management.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills along with the ability of applying expertise & technology to achieve work objectives.
- The potential to work in a distributed global team set up on the American time zone is a definite plus.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.