GCS Portfolio Manager - Support & Maintenance
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH
- Job location: On site
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS
The Global Services Portfolio Manager drives the services growth of IFS by combining domain expertise, commercial acumen, and leadership, in the definition of services to drive customer value.
A Global Portfolio Manager has a clearly defined section of our Services Portfolio under their direction and is tasked with the definition, packaging, and effective release of the Services in our Portfolio. A Global Portfolio Manager proactively drives the transition to a primarily recurring revenue model in Services and is expected to demonstrate hands-on leadership in sales cases as well as being a key interface to the global delivery organization.
This vacancy is for ownership of the “Support & Maintenance” Portfolio area across IFS core products. The Portfolio Manager is a key partner for sales, delivery, and product leadership.
This is an opportunity to get exposure to senior leadership and stakeholders and have an impact on driving the growth of the assigned portfolio offering.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
The Global Services Portfolio Manager will take full responsibility for their section of the Portfolio, which requires:
- Capable of leading and directing services sales cases, with hands-on solutions and commercial decision-making
- Bring to market world-class offerings that unlock clear, specific, and measurable value for our Customers
- Proactively publishing and maintaining a strategy and release plan (with clear timelines and deliverables as per the Portfolio release cadence)
- Own definition and execution for specific Portfolio topics
- Ensure that all Portfolio items are fully documented as per global standards
- Collaborate with other Portfolio Managers and the wider GCS org to ensure that all offerings are cohesive and fulfill the lifecycle strategy that we are executing
- Provide simple and clear content to effectively enable the sales and delivery organizations including marketing collateral
- Must solicit and incorporate feedback from all key internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the Product Directors (GCS Offering Portfolio) to refine and adapt the plan to evolving business needs and market conditions
Overall Required Competence
Global Service Portfolio Managers are deep experts in their assigned fields operating at the Senior level or above within a Customer value generating role.
They must be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Legacy, Gold, and Platinum support offerings and their differences
- E2e support process executed with the IFS Service Portal and the different resolver groups supporting the customer case resolution
Additional skills and experience:
- Commercial awareness/attitude
- Confidence and competence when working in a matrix organization
- Being proactive and able to deliver results independently as well as collaboratively
- Knowledge of Support Policy, Operations Guide, and Support Catalog and its dependencies of the respective Terms for the support offerings (Gold, Platinum, and IFS Cloud).
- Quality of the deliverables and attention to detail
- Live the IFS Values
- Being aware of the business context and the Customer value through the lifecycle
- Direct experience (>5 years) in the applicable Portfolio area
- Relevant Customer facing (delivery or support) and preferably commercial experience in the enterprise software industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Overall experience >10 years
- Relevant ERP qualifications
- Experience “solutioning” services for customers
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.