Service Desk Analyst
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH
- Job location: Remote
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS
IFS assist team is currently going through a hyper-growth phase, due to our ever-expanding client base, and so we’re looking for an Application Support Analyst Tier 1 to join our team.
The Service Desk Analyst role within the IFS Assyst Service Centre, currently provides multi-lingual, 24x7 support to our growing customer base, globally.
This support ranges from “how do I” questions to installation, configuration, diagnostics, and performance investigations across a complex suite of applications, running on a variety of Application servers and Database platforms.
The role is within the Tier 1 team and there will be direct contact with 3rd Line Teams to ensure tickets are progressed and resolved in a timely manner, so experience in a customer service environment is key.
What you’ll do with us (not limited to):
- To accurately record, progress, and resolve internal and customer-related issues
- Supporting our customer base (on-premise or within IFS Cloud) in their use of IFS ESM products
- To take the whole ownership of incidents, escalating and feeding back to the customer, through to satisfactory resolution.
- To either solve the incident yourself or pass to a 2nd line/3rd line in-house product expert.
- Be involved in QA project work, testing existing and new functionality
- Software testing and bug identification
- To provide support across a variety of shifts and patterns, including evening, night, and weekend shifts and occasional on-call requirements.
- To provide regular and accurate updates on progress to the customer base on any issues.
- Provide excellent customer support for the IFS Assyst suite of applications running on a variety of operating systems
- Commitment and ability to continuously self-improve and develop through participation in internal training programs, self–study training, and online training courses
- Follow defined Problem Management process when issues are due to known bugs
- Respond as required to Major Incident(s) reported by IFS cloud-based customers
We’ll love it if you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with IT Service Desk
- Experience in installing and /or maintaining Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, Oracle, or MySQL
- Proven ability to learn new software products quickly
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail with a high standard of English (grammar and spelling) both written and spoken
- Ability to work on 24x7 support
- Basic knowledge and awareness of ITIL
- Administration and troubleshooting of one or more J2EE systems such as Wildfly.
- Reporting experience. Power BI etc.
- IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations.
- The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with our commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector.
- Our team of 4,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com