Lead/Senior Product Specialist (Business Systems Analyst) - (R&D)
- IFS Referral Bonus Code: SH
- Job location: On site
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs. If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
We’re on the lookout for experienced, open-minded, self-motivated industry experts as Lead/Senior Product Specialists to join our growing team of creative and talented individuals at the Human Capital Management group.
IFS Human Capital Management (HCM) manages the full employee lifecycle, from hire to retire. As an integral part of the IFS Cloud solution, IFS HCM provides a comprehensive toolkit supporting a wide range of HCM processes from different perspectives and roles throughout the entire global enterprise.
As a Lead/Senior Product Specialist, you will have the challenge of designing & communicating well thought-through solutions within HCM to help organizations align their talent strategy with business strategy. The role is focused on interpreting and analyzing functional and technical requirements to design fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade software.
- Prior experience in Business System Design and Analysis.
- The ability to efficiently engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders while contributing to the activities related to product/solution management.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills along with the ability of applying expertise & technology to achieve work objectives.
- Degree in IT/ Human Resource Management / Business Management or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in the Human Capital Management Domain and thorough knowledge of working with different HRIS Systems is a definite plus
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the R&D lifecycle of our products via requirement analysis, designing, testing, documentation, and 3rd line support.
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements that can be properly estimated to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Program Managers to ensure the quality of our products.
- Create and maintain high-quality end-user documentation & academic material.
- Proactively take part in conducting different types of tests to ensure overall release quality.
- Collaborate with & proactively share knowledge, guide and train colleagues
- Contribute to improvements in IFS products, services, and processes by actively engaging with colleagues, requirement owners & other stakeholders.
- are a good listener and effective communicator
- are proactive, takes initiatives & responsibility.
- are up-to-date with market needs.
- acquire detailed analytical skills & passionate in logical thinking
- acquire basic UI/UX design skills
- acquire a positive, target oriented can-do attitude.
- have a natural desire to discover & learn new things,
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.