On-Site AV Support Technician
- Dearborn, MI
IGI is an industry leading provider of audio-visual (AV) systems for advanced visualization and commercial AV applications. These state-of-the-art solutions are the culmination of our vast industry experience in delivering leading-edge technologies and our unwavering commitment to reliability, quality and attentive service.
Creating mission-critical value for corporations and organizations in conducting their core operations, our systems are ideally suited for high demand applications such as automotive engineering and design, military collaboration and intelligence, oil and gas exploration, command and control room, feature film post-production and more.
We have an immediate opening for an Installation & Service Technician. We seek individuals with technical aptitude and great attitude. Ideal candidates will include those in the audio/visual, information technology or electronics fields.
- Perform maintenance and service of IGI systems
- Perform color calibration, service, and preventative maintenance on 2K and 4K projectors
- Minimum of 2-year experience within the commercial audio/visual or projection industry.
- Ability to read and follow system design schematics and layouts
- Efficiently troubleshoot and resolve design and issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as professional appearance
- Valid driving license and clean driving record
- College degree related to the position will be preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Applicants may be required to go through a background check and a pre-employment drug screening. Because we perform installation at classified and secret level government facilities, candidates must also be able to pass a government background check.
Our employees are the most important force driving our continued success and our culture places great value in hard work, moral integrity and mutual respect. We offer a professionally challenging and supportive workplace environment with many opportunities to learn new things, grow, and contribute.
Please visit our website to find out more about us at www.werigi.com. A satisfying and rewarding career with a competitive pay and generous benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, Simple IRA, paid holidays, and more could be awaiting you.
All responses will be held in strict confidence. IGI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.