On-Site AV Support Technician
- Dearborn, MI
IGI is an industry leading provider of audio-visual (AV) systems for advanced visualization and commercial AV applications. These state-of-the-art solutions are the culmination of our vast industry experience in delivering leading-edge technologies and our unwavering commitment to reliability, quality and attentive service.
Creating mission-critical value for corporations and organizations in conducting their core operations, our systems are ideally suited for high demand applications such as automotive engineering and design, military collaboration and intelligence, oil and gas exploration, command and control room, feature film post-production and more.
We have an immediate opening for an Installation & Service Technician. We seek individuals with technical aptitude and great attitude. Ideal candidates will include those in the audio/visual, information technology or electronics fields.
- Support existing 4K PowerWall and CAVE installations at Ford in Dearborn, MI
- Calibrate and service 4K (4096x2160) projectors
- Install AV systems including mounting projectors, flat panel displays, speakers, and cameras
- Complete administrative tasks associated with field work, such as time tracking, punch lists, and submitting project status reports
- Professionally communicate with customers and company management regarding project status
- Minimum of 3 years comprehensive, on-site equipment installation and configuration in corporate settings with a broad range of commercial audio-visual components
- Ability to read and follow system design drawings and layouts
- Efficiently troubleshoot installation issues
- Attention to detail and willingness to take ownership of work
- Strong mechanical skills and experience working with power tools and on ladders/lifts
- Must be a self-starting, proactive, and goal-oriented team player who strives for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as professional appearance
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ethics, accountability, and integrity must be of the highest caliber
- Clean driving record
- College or Technology degree preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Our employees are the most important force driving our continued success and our culture places great value in hard work, moral integrity and mutual respect. We offer a professionally challenging and supportive workplace environment with many opportunities to learn new things, grow, and contribute.
Please visit our website to find out more about us at www.werigi.com. A satisfying and rewarding career with a competitive pay and generous benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, Simple IRA, paid holidays, and more could be awaiting you.
All responses will be held in strict confidence. IGI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.