Audio Visual Technician
- 1020 Metro Dr, Commerce Charter Twp, MI 48390, USA
IGI is an industry leading commercial audio visual integrator. Our solutions are the culmination of 21 years of industry experience delivering leading-edge technologies with an unwavering commitment to reliability, quality, and attentive service. We incorporate innovative technologies from market leaders such as Samsung, Sony, Barco, Christie Digital, Crestron, AMX, NVIDIA, and Polycom in our solutions, which consist of large LED/video walls, control rooms, board rooms, and other collaborative systems to share information, make decisions, and communicate more effectively.
We offer an interesting career opportunity for an Audio Visual Technician who wants to join an AV integrator providing the latest technology to top companies across the USA. For an in depth look at what we do, visit our website at www.werigi.com.
We have an immediate opening for an Audio Visual Technician to join our Michigan office located in Commerce Township. The technician will be an integral part of a team dedicated to installation and service. We seek individuals with technical aptitude and a great attitude. Ideal candidates will include those with relevant experience in the audio visual industry.
- Perform all aspects of installation and service of IGI AV solutions
- Perform installation, color calibration, service, and preventative maintenance on 2K and 4K projectors
- Efficiently troubleshoot and resolve system issues during installations or on service calls
- Provide excellent customer service and timely response to issues
- Support sales opportunities by providing technical demonstrations of IGI systems
- Audio Visual Technician candidates should have a minimum of three (3) years of installation/service experience within the commercial or residential audio visual industries
- Experience installing and servicing innovative technologies from market leaders is a plus
- Ability to read and follow system design schematics and layouts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as professional conduct
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- CTS certification is a plus
- Must be willing to occasionally travel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
The Audio Visual Technician and ALL our employees are the most important asset driving our continued success. Our culture places great value in hard work, moral integrity, and mutual respect. We offer a professionally rewarding and collaborative workplace environment with many opportunities to learn new technologies, grow, and contribute.
IGI is growing nationally and recently purchased a new 7,000 square foot facility in Los Alamitos, CA to dramatically increase the size of its west coast office staff and its capabilities. This creates additional growth potential for both current and future IGI staff.
Please visit our website to find out more about us at www.werigi.com . A satisfying and rewarding career with a commensurate pay and generous benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, Simple IRA, paid vacation and holidays, and more could be awaiting you.
All responses will be held in strict confidence. IGI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.