Audio Visual Technician
- 1020 Metro Dr, Commerce Charter Twp, MI 48390, USA
IGI is an industry leading provider of large-scale, ultra-high resolution audio visual systems for advanced visualization applications, and world-class commercial AV solutions. IGI focuses primarily on three key segments of the AV space: 1) Advanced Visualization, 2) Advanced Audio Visual Integration, and 3) Commercial AV Integration.
All IGI solutions are the culmination of our vast industry experience in delivering leading-edge technologies and our unwavering commitment to reliability, quality and attentive service. We incorporate innovative technologies from market leaders such as Sony, Barco, NVIDIA, Christie Digital, Samsung, Crestron, AMX, and Polycom in our systems.
We offer an interesting career opportunity for an Audio Visual Technician who wants to join a growing AV integrator providing the AV latest technology to top companies across the USA. To get an in depth look at what we do, see our website at www.werigi.com, we are IGI.
We have an immediate opening for an Audio Visual Technician to join our Michigan office located in Commerce Township. The technician will be an integral part of a team dedicated to installation and service. We seek individuals with technical aptitude and a great attitude. Ideal candidates will include those in the audio/visual, information technology or electronics fields.
- Perform all aspects of installation and service of IGI advanced visualization applications and commercial AV solutions
- Perform color calibration, service, and preventative maintenance on 2K and 4K projectors
- Efficiently troubleshoot and resolve system issues during installations or on service calls
- Provide excellent customer service during timely response to issues
- Support sales opportunities by providing technical demonstrations of IGI systems
- Audio Visual Technician candidates should have a minimum of one (1) year of installation/service experience within the commercial audio/visual, projection, or residential audio visual industries
- Experience installing and servicing innovative technologies from market leaders such as Sony, Christie Digital, Barco, NVIDIA, Extron, Crestron, AMX and Polycom is a plus
- We will train you, but any previous training you have in projection, cable/terminations, video switching/routing, control systems (Crestron/Extron/AMX), audio, computers (servers, A/V set-up via PC/laptop, I/O, graphics cards, networking, routers, switches) is a plus
- CTS certification is a plus
- Ability to read and follow system design schematics and layouts
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving installation issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as professional behavior
- Valid driving license and clean driving record
- College degree preferred
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Ideally based in southeast Michigan area, commutable to our Commerce office location
The Audio Visual Technician and ALL our employees are the most important asset driving our continued success and our culture places great value in hard work, moral integrity and mutual respect. We offer a professionally rewarding and collaborative workplace environment with many opportunities to learn new things, grow, and contribute.
IGI is growing nationally and just purchased a new 7,000 square foot facility in Los Alamitos, CA to dramatically increase the size of its west coast office staff and its capabilities. This creates huge amounts of growth potential for all staff that IGI has recently and will be hiring.
Advanced Visualization projects involve the design, engineering, fabrication and building of large scale, high resolution visualization systems for the Fortune 50 and U.S. Military. These leading edge technology solutions include PowerWalls, CAVES, Virtual Reality and immersive stereo/3D technologies including motion capture labs.
Advance Audio Visual Integrations projects consist of large LED/video walls, control rooms and other complex, sophisticated solutions.
IGI's commercial AV systems provide users with the collaboration tools necessary to succeed in today’s ever evolving technological environment. Our presentation, video conferencing, and digital signage systems help customers utilize the right technology in board, conference, VTC, and collaboration rooms to share information, meet goals, and communicate more effectively.
Please visit our website to find out more about us at www.werigi.com. A satisfying and rewarding career with a commensurate pay and generous benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, Simple IRA, paid holidays, and more could be awaiting you.
All responses will be held in strict confidence. IGI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.