Lead Product Manager
- 120 San Lucar Ct, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, USA
iHealth Labs is on a mission to inspire and enable people to manage diabetes and hypertension. We are working side by side with patients and doctors in the US. iHealth is a Sunnyvale-based healthcare and technology startup that introduced the first smartphone-connected blood pressure monitor in the world and is offering a line of award-winning mobile health devices.
We are looking for an outstanding lead product manager to take our diabetes and hypertension management platform to the next level. You will work on our patient mobile application and our web platform used by our medical team and doctors we are partnering with. In this role, you will own product roadmaps from conception to implementation and beyond. We believe in continuous improvement of features we have shipped.
The ideal candidate is a senior/director level product manager with a deep understanding of recruiting technology challenges and opportunities, opinions on how to shape the future of managing chronic conditions, and deep empathy for our patients and medical team.
- Acquaint yourself with the health care space and dive into the complexities of our business.
- Partner closely with your engineering counterparts during discovery and execution.
- Build products that support our patients, internal medical team and doctors we are working with to ensure that they can be most effective.
- Use data, insight, and workflow tooling to build software that is critical for sustaining and building a robust team of medical specialists.
- Work on a wide array of products ranging from patient mobile applications, operational workflow tools, to compliance and regulatory products, to critical vendor integrations.
- Understand the business needs and translate them into a product vision and technical requirements.
- Prioritize features, define success metrics, and plan roadmaps.
- Mentor people around you, helping the entire team level up in skills.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on Product Management experience with a demonstrable track record of shipping and maintaining products.
- You are a self-starter with an appetite and ability to own the product
- You are a strong product leader with a proven track record of scaling out product management organization.
- You're are a leader and understand how to drive value on major strategic business initiatives and programs to deliver results.
- You're solutions oriented & collaborative.
- You have experience with user research, UX, and design overall.
- You have healthcare experience (preferred, but not required).
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Collaboration lounge space
- Game room with Ping Pong table
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.