- Boca Raton, FL
ING Financial Partners, Inc. provides customers and Financial Advisors with a vital link to the latest financial products and services in the marketplace. A relationship with ING Financial Partners gives the Financial Advisor access to the essential information and resources that help bring clients closer to their financial goals.
ING Financial Partners is part of the ING family and is a network of Independent financial advisors. The ING Group is a global financial institution of Dutch origin with 113,000 employees. ING offers banking, insurance and asset management to 60 million clients in 50 countries. The foundation for ING's vitality is its financial strength, healthy profit base and careful weighting of interests among its clients, shareholders, employees and communities.
On a global scale, ING is one of the world's leading financial services companies. ING ranks #9 on Forbes 2008 "Forbes 2000" list of top global companies and #7 on Fortune's 2008 "Global 500 List.
Success. For you and your clients. Earn the ability to create your own financial success through helping clients enjoy their own. You don’t need prior finance experience to join us, but you do need energy, great people skills, a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit. We’ll provide training, resources and support you’ll need to do better than your best.
What a financial advisor does:
- Identifies and sets appointments with potential clients
- Meets with clients to assess their financial needs
- Develops a customized financial plan to address each client’s outlined goals
- Maintains strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time
- Provides ongoing consultation and support
Some of the features of this position include:
- One on one training from seasoned Leaders in the financial Planning industry locally.
- A comprehensive, training program that includes financial planning, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service and regulatory compliance
- Local and national marketing support, including brand advertising, that will help to expand and grow client relationships
- Extensive product offering covering virtually every category – including mutual funds, stocks, CDs, IRAs, insurance, annuities, etc.
- The opportunity to build and grow relationships with clients that can last over years or even decades
- Finance plan with uncapped earning potential. Average income for novice financial advisors typically range from $50,000-$100,000. Income for experienced financial advisors with sales experience are significantly larger
- Series 6 or 7 licenses
Life / Health / Annuity licenses
- No Experience Necessary
- Finance and sales backgrounds preferred
- Training program offered to get licenses if new to industry