Hiring Hospitality Concierge Security for Hotels (FT)
- New York, NY
IPS is a rapidly growing security firm based in the NY-metro area. We are seeking hospitality security professionals to join our team and grow with us. With IPS, you will have the opportunity to put your security expertise to work in a stimulating environment andinteract with team members of all levels and with people of all backgrounds. Get noticed for your efforts; there is potential for growth and advancement within our organization.
Because we are selective with all our candidates, expect to work with a great team of qualified individuals. We seek candidates with exceptional customer service skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor. These qualities make for a pleasurable environment for both clients and fellow team members.
For more information about our organization, visit: www.ipshospitality.com.
- Monitor guest arrivals and departures
- Maintain guest confidentiality
- Protect facility assets while minimizing liabilities
- Recognize potential security concerns
- Provide discreet security needs for high end guests
- Must be 21 or over
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Valid NY Security Unarmed Guard License
- Experience in 4/5 star properties / Hospitality/Concierge experience
- CPR/AED Certified (preferred)
- Prepared to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Be able to read and write in English
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Maintain company's professional standards
COMPENSATION: +$10/hour, weekly pay
- Health insurance offered to employees working full time for 6 months.
- Paid days off for all employees working full time for 1 year.
After your resume is submitted, it will be reviewed to ensure that the requirements stated above are met, and you will be contacted via phone and/or email. Please provide valid contact information and the best time to reach you. Scheduled interviews will be held in midtown.
There are NO FEES associated with this job opportunity.