- Mount Laurel, NJ
IPsoft is a global autonomic services provider, delivering Managed Services, Platform-as-a-Service, Automation-as-a-Service and Autonomic Cloud Orchestration. The company’s mission is to power the world with expert systems.
IPsoft leverages advanced autonomics that remediate, on average, more than 56 percent of IT Operations tasks including: event management, incident management, change management, request fulfillment and standard operating procedures. We globally support a wide range of enterprise customers, service providers and telecommunications companies. IPsoft’s autonomic technologies enable clients to realize lowered costs, reduced human errors and enhanced service levels.
Headquartered in New York City, IPsoft has operations in 10 countries across North America, Europe and Asia. IPsoft aims to be a true partner helping businesses achieve better outcomes.
Gartner June 2012 Critical Capabilities Study
Gartner ranks IPsoft #1 overall. Gartner comments:
• “IPsoft is the clear leader in selling highly automated event and incident management services”
• “Only IPsoft is rated higher than “good”. IPsoft...has executed extremely well in terms of creating differentiation from service automation”
• IPsoft ranked #1 in 6 out of 7 categories. We did not win HR management probably because we try to replace people with technology.
Managed Services, ITSM, Automation, Autonomic, IT Outsourcing
17 State Street 14th Floor New York, NY 10004 United States
Information Technology and Services
- Company Size
Develop, create, and modify WebLogic computer applications software and utilities.
* Analyze issues and problems in design, configuration, data flow and data state within a multi
product provisioning system.
* Use custom scripts for basic system functions. Implement tuning recommendations.
* Configure JMS queues and file persistent stores.
* Detect local and global clustering of WebLogic instances.
* Multi data source for RAC database. Set security realms. Proactively evaluate performance
* Coordinate new application infrastructure. Provide escalation support
Qualifications:* Bachelor's in computer engineering or a closely related field plus 60 months experience.
* Will accept equivalent foreign degree.