Sr. Project Manager
- Austin, TX
IPsoft is a global autonomic services provider, delivering Managed Services, Platform-as-a-Service, Automation-as-a-Service and Autonomic Cloud Orchestration. The company’s mission is to power the world with expert systems.
IPsoft leverages advanced autonomics that remediate, on average, more than 56 percent of IT Operations tasks including: event management, incident management, change management, request fulfillment and standard operating procedures. We globally support a wide range of enterprise customers, service providers and telecommunications companies. IPsoft’s autonomic technologies enable clients to realize lowered costs, reduced human errors and enhanced service levels.
Headquartered in New York City, IPsoft has operations in 10 countries across North America, Europe and Asia. IPsoft aims to be a true partner helping businesses achieve better outcomes.
Gartner June 2012 Critical Capabilities Study
Gartner ranks IPsoft #1 overall. Gartner comments:
• “IPsoft is the clear leader in selling highly automated event and incident management services”
• “Only IPsoft is rated higher than “good”. IPsoft...has executed extremely well in terms of creating differentiation from service automation”
• IPsoft ranked #1 in 6 out of 7 categories. We did not win HR management probably because we try to replace people with technology.
Managed Services, ITSM, Automation, Autonomic, IT Outsourcing
17 State Street 14th Floor New York, NY 10004 United States
Information Technology and Services
- Company Size
• Ensure absolute quality standards of technical project management
• Provide direct project oversight and management.
• Advocate client service requirements and “outside in” perspective.
• Track, coordinate resolutions, and communication of client facing issues
• Serve as subject expert in IPsoft services and project delivery
• Strong People Management Skills, Customer Interaction skills, Process
Management Skills, and Project Management Skills
• Proven Track record of on time Delivery of Projects and Products
• Previous experience as a technologist in reputed firm preferred
• Liaise between customers, IPsoft business executives, and technical subject
matter experts to ensure consistent communications and quality service
• Participate in internal & customer-facing conference calls, demonstrations,
and presentations in conjunction with partner resources
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or similar field
(business-oriented technical degrees given special consideration and
technical / business dual majors given most-favored status)
• Minimum of 5 years hands-on technical experience in one or more domains
• Minimum of 7 years in a business-oriented role, such as technical project
• Experience with Project Level Reporting a plus
• PRINCE2, PMP or related certification
• Project.net, MS Project or other project management tools
• ITIL Framework Knowledge
• SDLC Knowledge
• Competitive Base Salary
• Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Care
• Life Insurance
• Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401(K) Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts; Health Care, Dependent Care, Transportation
• Vacation, Holiday, and Personal/Sick Time