Windows IIS Administrator
- West Chester, PA
Our Vision: The IT infrastructure of tomorrow will not be managed by people, but by expert systems.
* IPsoft is a global autonomic services provider, delivering Managed Services, Platform-as-a-Service, Automation-as-a-Service and Autonomic Cloud Orchestration. The company’s mission is to power the world with expert systems.
* IPsoft leverages advanced autonomics that remediate, on average, more than 56 percent of IT Operations tasks including: event management, incident management, change management, request fulfillment and standard operating procedures. We globally support a wide range of enterprise customers, service providers and telecommunications companies. IPsoft’s autonomic technologies enable clients to realize lowered costs, reduced human errors and enhanced service levels.
* Headquartered in New York City, IPsoft has operations in 10 countries across North America, Europe and Asia. IPsoft aims to be a true partner helping businesses achieve better outcomes.
Check out our website: http://www.ipsoft.com/
The purpose of the Application Administrator within the BSS group is to maintain, monitor, and manage a suite of business critical applications (3rdparty and in-house developed) within a fast paced support environment. The successful candidate will function as part of a multi-discipline team with a decided focus on supporting the application software within the Strategic Business Support Systems area. This team manages multiple complex environments built around Microsoft Dot Net framework, IIS, SQL Server, Oracle and other Microsoft product offerings. The successful incumbent will thrive on change but focus on the operational stability of the supported platforms.
The application administrator will be responsible for participating as an individual contributor in project teams, troubleshooting operational issues, providing technical solutions to operational problems, new product implementation, implementing existing products and services, and the overall upkeep and maintenance of designated areas of engineering. Interfaces with vendors, engineering, and peer operations organizations. Acts in compliance with industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures. Provides technical leadership to junior Engineers and project teams. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
- Drives issues through closure engaging all appropriate resources. Leads technical bridges and provides troubleshooting direction. Provides guidance and recommended solutions to complex technical issues.
- Acts as an advocate for Engineering Operations procedures, policies, and processes. Ensures projects are fully integrated into the operations environment including lifecycle problem management from front line CARE through Engineering.
- Creates data and metric systems to track operational workflows; maintains records of results and feedback. Analyzes data and metrics, identifies problem areas, and provides actionable insight to management.
- Provides input to Engineering and vendors on defects and required enhancements. Attains all relevant industry standard technical certifications.
- Performs complex and routine maintenance tests for designated areas of engineering. Identifies, isolates, and escalates issues to appropriate personnel. Ensures that all maintenance is properly validated to minimize subscriber impact to (ideally) zero.
- Contributes to design considerations for new products or architectural changes to existing products. Assists with or leads efforts to build new application infrastructure, coordinating efforts across teams.
- Analyses problems in design, configuration, data flow, and data state within a highly complex multi-product provisioning system.
- Serves as team lead on multiple projects, often spanning different engineering disciplines within the organization.
- Leads the integration of projects into operations including instrumentation, automation, standardization, and methods/procedures.
- Does not have any direct supervisory responsibilities. May direct workflow and act as a technical lead.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends if needed, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five years experience providing technical support or equivalent combination.
- Multiple years in operating within a service organization
- Experience with Windows 2003/2008 Server
- Experience with IIS
- Experience with Relational Databases; Oracle and SQL Server preferred
- 5 yrs combined development & support of complex high volume web based applications.
- 5 years of direct support experience with accountability for availability
- 5 years combined design and support/administration experience in Windows Server platform used for web based applications
- Solid understanding of IIS, ASP.NET application deployment and troubleshooting is required
- Working knowledge of Active Directory administration.
- 5 years combined design and support/administration experience in Microsoft SQL Server support.
- 5 years of combined programming/scripting experience in any of the common languages such as C++, C#, Java, Perl, Shell etc
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and SSL protocols is required.
• Competitive Base Salary
• Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance and Vision Care
• Life Insurance
• Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401(K) Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care, Dependent Care
• Paid Time Off Bank