Group Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Director
- 2 Tallis St, London EC4Y 0AB, UK
- Department: Business Support
- Contract: Permanent
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Group Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Director, for the right candidate this position can be based in our London, Belfast or Isle of Man office.
We are a global business, with very ambitious goals so you will need to be highly organized, resilient, pay close attention to detail and enjoy a fast pace environment with like-minded people.
You will support the Head of Delivery, providing clear strategic level of expertise and recommending the strategy and framework for the Group.
As the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Director, you will have an exciting and challenging opportunity to develop and maintain a robust and well designed, Group-wide business continuity and disaster recovery control environment, reporting on key BCM and DR metrics. You will analyse threats, impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements. Assess risks to business operations. Develop emergency management plans for recovery timeframes, decision making and communications, continuity of critical departmental processes to ensure continuity of operation and governance.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we need you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
- Relevant BCP related qualification
- Strong understanding of methodologies and risk related control frameworks across business continuity and disaster recovery (including crisis management; business continuity and emergency response).
- Experience of managing Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery programmes, influencing senior stakeholders and collaborating with peer functions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse and understand issues and develop solutions
Our commitment to you is that we will help you become your personal best. All of our people benefit from a comprehensive and individually tailored program. We focus on a holistic skill set of professional accreditation and management development, soft skills, coaching and technical training. This is a business built by people, so helping our people be great is great for business.