Business Development Director
- Boston, MA
ISITE Design is a preferred vendor for some of the world's most respected companies and organizations. We are proud to have delivered full-service web solutions for more than 200 clients ranging from startups, non-profits and small businesses to Fortune 25 industry leaders.
ISITE Design is a growing national digital agency seeking an organized, detail-oriented and enthusiastic member for our sales and marketing team in Boston, MA. This position will report to the Vice President of New Business Development.
This position is an outside sales role responsible for developing relationships with potential clients and partners to meet measurable sales goals. The ideal candidate makes personal connections with others easily and has an innate ability to be a trusted advisor in nurturing six and seven figure opportunities from qualification through to close. A passion to learn and grow your knowledge of digital trends, approaches and technologies is a must! We're looking for someone with Digital Agency experience that ideally spans both Business Development and Delivery roles.
- Actively manage existing relationships and pursue new ones
- Attend events to learn and develop meaningful, genuine relationships with community members.
- Review inbound RFPs/leads and client requirements
- Develop prospecting lists and identify and pursue named accounts
- Qualify and score leads using ISITE’s process
- Write, assemble and edit proposals and pitches
- Coordinate internal team members to participate in strategic sales meetings
- Lead internal team members through the pitch process crafting compelling presentations and deliverables
- Manage relationships with strategic partners
- Maintain Salesforce.com and CRM Activity
- Research industry trends and conduct informal target market research to inform opportunity approach and content
- Coordinate client-side procurement and contracting details
- Assist with agency marketing programs such as writing thought leadership and creating targeted accounts campaigns
- 7+ years in a sales or account management role
- Agency experience a must. Delivery or Client side experience
- Subject matter expertise in digital strategy, experience design and technology
- Familiarity with web content management technology a plus
- 4 year degree (BS/BA) in a related field (i.e.marketing, business or communications). MBA a plus.
- Track record of successful client growth
- Experience planning, executing or creating projects in the digital space
- Proficiency in organization, writing and editing
ISITE Design is a thriving, privately owned agency with offices in Portland, OR and Boston, MA. Our culture is centered on thought leadership, collaboration, community and ongoing professional development. We offer a flexible and open work environment that encourages entrepreneurship, professional growth and innovation.
ISITE Design is an equal opportunity employer.