Lead Polygraph Examiner "Deputy Program Manager"
- Various locations, Washington, D.C., United States
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, ISN Corporation is a nationwide provider of specialized professional services to Federal government agencies. ISN's portfolio includes work with over 100 Federal agencies.
ISN Corporation has been awarded a place in the Washington Business Journal's list of the 50 Fastest Growing Government Contractors. ISN is also on the Business Inc. Magazine's 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last two years.
ISN Corporation offers many competitive benefits to its employees, including:
- Major medical insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental plan
- Flexible spending
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits at no cost to employees
- Basic life insurance at no cost to employees
- Retirement Plan
- Paid leave with accrual beginning at Date of Hire
The Polygraph Examiner’s main responsibility will be to support the client by administering Counterintelligence (CI) Scope Polygraph (CSP) and/or Empirical Scoring System (ESS) screening examinations for use in determining clearance and access eligibility to classified information. Must be available to work primarily on client site in Reston, VA. May require work in various locations to include (but not restricted to): DC Metro, State of Maryland, and Commonwealth of Virginia.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Administer CSP and/or ESS polygraph examinations consistent with federal and client policies, practices, and procedures.
· Utilize testing techniques, formats, forms and procedures, which have been approved and provided by the client. Currently approved techniques include directed lie (DLC) and probable lie (PLC). Currently approved formats are the Test for Espionage and Sabotage (TES), Air Force Modified General Question Test (AFMGQT), Zone Comparison Test, and You Phase.
· Establish rapport and maintain trust to achieve the highest levels of cooperation
· Determine basis of opinion
· Conduct extended series testing
· Maintain an initial polygraph examination resolution rate of 80%
· Attend client sponsored or directed meetings and briefings as required
· Ability to accept or reject assignments.
· Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree
· Experience performing polygraph examinations
· Must have active DOD TS/SCI eligibility
· Graduate from the Psychophysiological Detection of Deception (PPD) program taught by the National Center for Credibility Assessment or equivalent program (i.e., DACA, DoDPI, USAMPS)
· Meet compliance with Federal Polygraph Continuing Education Certification Program standards
· Must maintain the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality when handling information related to the contract.
· Must be able to maintain absolute objectivity and professionalism
ISN Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISN Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates are required to pass a pre-screening background investigation.