Polygraph Project Manager
- Various locations, Washington, D.C., United States
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, ISN Corporation is a nationwide provider of specialized professional services to Federal government agencies. ISN's portfolio includes work with over 100 Federal agencies.
ISN Corporation has been awarded a place in the Washington Business Journal's list of the 50 Fastest Growing Government Contractors. ISN is also on the Business Inc. Magazine's 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last two years.
ISN Corporation offers many competitive benefits to its employees, including:
- Major medical insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental plan
- Flexible spending
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits at no cost to employees
- Basic life insurance at no cost to employees
- Retirement Plan
- Paid leave with accrual beginning at Date of Hire
The Program Manager’s main responsibilities will be to conduct overall management coordination and to serve as the central point of contact (POC) for overall performance of work under the contract. The contract will support the client’s security processing of personnel via both investigative and polygraph services. The PM will work closely with management to ensure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. Must be available to work primarily on client site in Reston, VA. May require work in various locations to include (but not restricted to): DC Metro, State of Maryland, and Commonwealth of Virginia.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage and lead a team of Schedulers, Background Investigators, and Polygraph examiners
· Monitor and take preventative or corrective actions to ensure quality of work products
· Participate in project planning and status meetings with client COR
· Serve as the single interface between the client and the project team
· Have the ability to work directly with cross-functional teams to ensure deliverables are completed within the scope by the established deadline.
· Provide exemplary customer service skills. As the primary customer interface, must be able to listen to and understand customer expectations and concerns, assure the customer that the project is being executed effectively, and have a sense of urgency in completing customer requests
· Administer CSP and/or ESS polygraph examinations consistent with federal and client policies, practices, and procedures.
· Utilize testing techniques, formats, forms and procedures, which have been approved and provided by the client. Currently approved techniques include directed lie (DLC) and probable lie (PLC). Currently approved formats are the Test for Espionage and Sabotage (TES), Air Force Modified General Question Test (AFMGQT), Zone Comparison Test, and You Phase.
· Establish rapport and maintain trust to achieve the highest levels of cooperation
· Determine basis of opinion
· Conduct extended series testing
· Maintain an initial polygraph examination resolution rate of 80%
· Attend client sponsored or directed meetings and briefings as required
· Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree
· Must have a minimum experience of 5 years of supervisory experience and 2 at federal level – IC community experience preferred
· Experience performing polygraph examinations
· Must have active DOD TS/SCI eligibility
· Graduate from the Psychophysiological Detection of Deception (PPD) program taught by the National Center for Credibility Assessment or equivalent program (i.e., DACA, DoDPI, USAMPS)
· Meet compliance with Federal Polygraph Continuing Education Certification Program standards
· Must maintain the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality when handling information related to the contract.
· Must be able to determine the information or evidence required to reach a judgement and best approach to obtain that information.
ISN Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISN Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates are required to pass a pre-screening background investigation.