Legal work status requirements: U.S. Citizens or Green card holders. Will consider 1099 contractors or corp-to-corp basis for contract opportunities.
Will consider all qualified candidates who are willing to work at client sites across U.S.A
5-10 years of Middleware engineering and support experience.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Enterprise Infrastructure Middleware engineering position: The Middleware engineering position exists within an Infrastructure/Shared
Services organization but focuses primarily on the delivery of high-quality infrastructure designs to support complex applications, databases and
Middleware components. The Middleware engineer will contribute to multiple projects in parallel in multiple Enterprise platform disciplines as
technical leadership or subject matter expert roles. Maturation of enterprise infrastructure and mission critical business processes will be
important activities alongside technical application systems architecture and project implementation work.
• Demonstrate professional experience with Middleware support, implementation and design in an Enterprise, mission critical data
• Demonstrate professional experience migrating applications between various Java application environments
• Demonstrate a technical understanding of Java based applications running in virtualized environments.
• Demonstrate a technical understanding of application environment maintenance, tuning and maintenance best practices.
• Demonstrate recent, professional experience using specific application environment management tools such as JON.
• Demonstrate a technical understanding of Enterprise Service Bus and Service Oriented Architecture implementations
• Demonstrate a recent experience in architecting commercial software applications to meet High Availability / Disaster Recovery
center environment, including but not limited to: JBOSS,Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, .Net
We are a Texas based consulting start-up company.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.