Sales Business Development - High Commission - REMOTE
- Atlanta, GA
ITQ Consulting Group is a global Staffing and Technology consulting firm serving clients in North America and Africa. Headquartered in metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia – ITQ is focused on delivering business and technology solutions that reduce cost, increase performance and profitability.
You can Work Anywhere!
Are you interested in a career in Internet Marketing solution space with a small , locally owned and globally operated business? ITQ Consulting Group is seeking a Sales Business Development Associate with prior experience in consultative selling to small businesses in major metro areas. We need someone willing to work smart for an IT Staffing and Technology solutions company. The Sales Business Development Associate leverages a consultative sales approach to identify and close new business for the company.
- Prospect, generate and close new business.
- Close deals by defining and communicating a unique value proposition.
- Maintain sales pipeline
- Identify, Contact, Qualify and Develop,Manage viable new accounts.
- Participate in local business community events
- Cold calls to prospective customers
- Upselling existing customers
- Tenders submission
- Creating proposals
- Meet specific sales targets
- Minimum of 6 months experience in consultative sales with a successful track record
- Previous Internet Marketing experience is highly desirable
- Highly motivated self-starter with high energy level
- Creative thinker with proven success in changing consumer behaviour.
- Excellent analytical skills and ROI performance.
- Knowledge of online marketing tools: email, social media, PPC,LBLO, display, SEO,ORM, affiliate.
- Knowledge of using offline media to profitably grow an online company.
- Proven skill in using cold calling to target companies
- Client-focused; comfortable and professional when talking to customers
- Target driven, constantly seeking to exceed sales expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and be clear and concise in communicating
- * This is strictly a commission-based only position
- * After 120 days, the successful candidate may qualify for ‘base plus’ scenario , based on hitting sales goals. Otherwise may qualify for 'expenses plus' based on hitting sales goals.
- * Commission is 20-30% of sales, based on dollar amount of sale. Average target deal is between $2-5k, initial goal being $20k in sales revenue per month.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V