Warehouse Clerk - Shipping
- Chandler, AZ
ITS Infinity Trading has been providing Aftermarket Spares in the Commercial Aviation Industry for over a decade. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry, we’ve built a reputation for exceptional customer service, forward-thinking and rapid response time. Our professional staff provides creative, cost-effective and customized solutions to your company’s most challenging needs.
This position will be responsible for the assistance in handling parts through the shipping inventory process. As a clerk one will gain a complete understanding and knowledge of the various activities within the Warehouse by means of thorough training and experience, for future growth and career advancement.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Major areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Perform all job duties and responsibilities, per ITS requirements and instructions, with a focus on safety for self and others
- Utilize proper ESD knowledge and handling practices
- Understand how warehouse location identification for shelving is organized.
- Learn correct packaging and boxing techniques.
- To learn how to identify parts.
- Gain an understanding of trace documentation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Aptitude to understand and communicate with all levels of the team
- Attention to full detail is strongly required
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to use hand and power tools safely, as required
Physical Demands / Work Environment
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.