Client Executive - Virtual
- Indianapolis, IN
ITsavvy is a single source end-to-end IT provider committed to innovative distribution and tailored IT solutions. ITsavvy built its reputation as a value-added reseller offering best-in-industry support and delivery speed. Its growing technology portfolio includes Engineered Solutions, Managed Services, Cloud Solutions and Unified Communications. ITsavvy is headquartered in metro Chicago, with 46 distribution and support centers across the U.S.
It’s an exciting time to be a Client Executive for ITsavvy. Our most successful CE’s empathize with clients while championing the ITsavvy Promise. They take a solution-based approach to solving client requirements and develop mutually profitable relationships. They understand complex sales cycles, build consensus through multiple levels of an organization, and are adept at developing executive level relationships. Many share the same career path: years of quota-exceeding sales experience and looking for something better. That’s what we provide.
We hire sales experts, provide them the tools to be successful and get out of their way. We then pair that with one of the highest commission rates in the industry, because if our sales people are successful, our company is.
Come work with us to create innovative solutions the drive ITsavvy’s reach and growth. Just imagine what you could do here.
- Responsible for engaging and establish organizations as buying clients of our products and services
- Identify new relationships to sell forward
- Work with dedicated assistant to take care of client service issues, returns, and collections
- Help design and deliver high end solutions to your clients with our IN-HOUSE Advanced Solutions Group
- Ability to offer your clients full VOIP and video solutions via ITsavvy’s Unified Communications group
- Ability to offer your clients full Cloud & Managed Service Solutions via ITsavvy’s Managed Service group
- Work with configuration lab to deliver full solutions to your client
- Secure online e-commerce site that includes serial number and software license manager
- Prospect new business opportunities via phone with existing and new customers
- Account managers are encouraged to visit their clients on site
- 3+ years of successful IT sales experience
- High School Diploma
- Ability to multitask in a fast moving environment
- Diligent work ethic
- Great communication skills, in-person and on the phone
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Some college degree work
- VP of Sales
- Director of Sales
- Advanced Solutions Group
- Adapt Quickly – able to manage expectations and quickly adjust to changing priorities throughout different levels of the organization.
- Multitask – ability to manage multiple projects and priorities being driven by various managers and functional areas.
- Dominant - pushes vigorously to achieve results through an approach which is forceful, assertive and competitive
- Persuasive - build commitment by convincing others and winning them over to your point of view
- Production - adopting a strong orientation toward achievement; holding high expectations for yourself and others;
pushing yourself and others to achieve high levels.
Compensation will be an appropriate draw with the highest commission structure in the industry, a full benefits package, and three-weeks of vacation time within your first full year. Details to be provided to qualified candidates.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.