Client Executive (Inside Sales) - Remote
- Indianapolis, IN
ITsavvy is a single source end-to-end IT provider committed to innovative distribution and tailored IT solutions. ITsavvy built its reputation as a value-added reseller offering best-in-industry support and delivery speed. Its growing technology portfolio includes Engineered Solutions, Managed Services, Cloud Solutions and Unified Communications. ITsavvy is headquartered in metro Chicago, with 46 distribution and support centers across the U.S.
Our most successful CE’s empathize with clients while championing the ITsavvy Promise. They take a solution-based approach to solving client requirements and develop mutually profitable relationships.
At the end of the day, our clients need to know that with their significant investment, everything is going to work as promised. We solve technical and business problems to ensure success for both ITsavvy and our clients.
We provide both technical sales consulting and support with one goal: Peace of mind.
- Responsible for engaging and establish organizations as buying clients of our products and services
- Identify new relationships to sell forward
- Work with dedicated assistant to take care of client service issues, returns, and collections
- Help design and deliver high end solutions to your clients with our IN-HOUSE Advanced Solutions Group
- Ability to offer your clients full VOIP and video solutions via ITsavvy’s Unified Communications group
- Ability to offer your clients full Cloud & Managed Service Solutions via ITsavvy’s Managed Service group
- Work with configuration lab to deliver full solutions to your client
- Secure online e-commerce site that includes serial number and software license manager
- Prospect new business opportunities via phone with existing and new customers
- Client Executives are encouraged to visit their clients on site
- 5+ years of successful industry experience (Account Manager or similar)
- Work from home experience
- High School Diploma
- Diligent work ethic
- Great communication skills, in-person and on the phone
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Some college degree work
Check out all the benefits you get when working for ITsavvy!
See where we're trending:
ITsavvy is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. ITsavvy will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Keywords: Account Manager, Account Executive, Inside Sales,