Accounting Specialist - Part Time
- Addison, IL
ITsavvy is a single source end-to-end IT provider committed to innovative distribution and tailored IT solutions. ITsavvy built its reputation as a value-added reseller offering best-in-industry support and delivery speed. Its growing technology portfolio includes Engineered Solutions, Managed Services, Cloud Solutions and Unified Communications. ITsavvy is headquartered in metro Chicago, with 46 distribution and support centers across the U.S.
We've experienced some incredible growth over the last 12 months and are looking to add to our team. This great opportunity is for a self-starter who is able to work quickly, but prides themself in accuracy. As an Accounting Specialist, you'll be working 20-30 hours per week with our Acounting group and performing general and clerical support tasks.
The ideal candidate is an individual who is engaging, detail oriented, and reliable. If you're looking to work with one of the fastest growing companies in Chicago while maintaining a flexible work schedule, we should talk.
- Process A/R & A/P
- Recored journal entries
- Prepare tax reports
- Phone follow up as needed
- Check reconciliation
- Distribution of invoices, statements, and reports
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an accounting related role
- Diligent work ethic
- Ability to multitask in a fast moving environment
- Great communication skills, in-person and virtually
- Superior organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience with filing tax information
- Director of Accounting
- Accounting Group
- Adapt Quickly – able to manage expectations and quickly adjust to changing priorities throughout different levels of the organization.
- Multitask – ability to manage multiple projects and priorities being driven by various managers and functional areas.
- Dominant - pushes vigorously to achieve results through an approach which is forceful, assertive and competitive
- Persuasive - build commitment by convincing others and winning them over to your point of view
- Production - adopting a strong orientation toward achievement; holding high expectations for yourself and others;
pushing yourself and others to achieve high levels.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.