OSI-SOFT Project Manager
- Toronto, Canada
Myticas Consulting is a boutique professional services staffing organization that is highly specialized in delivering high-performance ERP, BI, CRM and Network Engineering resources to our clients. Built on over 100 years of combined experience specifically in this business, Myticas Consulting understands the unique subtleties involved in effectively delivering the right individuals for the unique requirements of our cross-section of clients.
The business philosophy is comprised of 2 facets: sales and recruiting. On the sales side, we adhere to one very simple yet critical rule - to ask great questions and listen very carefully, simply because the more our sales people talk the less they learn. From a recruiting perspective, the philosophy is contrary to the multiple staffing firms available today in that we refuse to just “post and hope”. Instead, we are 100% committed to a “seek out and find” approach. After all, the best resources are typically already engaged and working so the only way to deliver those great skills to our clients is to go out and do the heavy lifting to properly qualify and recruit them...and that in many cases means headhunting...yes, headhunting. It’s what we do when we need to and we are good at it!
In terms of our business focus, our “sweet spot” is in the ERP, BI and CRM (specifically within SAP) space as well as a strong play in the Application Integration world along with Network Engineering in the Telecommunications vertical. Following is a subset that illustrates a quick snapshot of the primary technologies/applications within which we deliver quality functional and technical resources:
- ERP (Specifically SAP - New Dimensions, Industry-Specific solutions, RDS, HANA, Mobility, etc)
- Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing/Analytics (SAP/Business Objects, IBM/Cognos, etc.)
- CRM (SAP)
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER/ANALYST
1 – Coordinate and manage all activities to implement a PI Historian. Candidate will work closely with experienced personnel at the client site.
2 – Implement OsiSoft RtReports and PI Client Tool Solutions.
3 – Develop and maintain project plans using MS project and the IS Project Management methodology to insure projects are delivered per schedule.
4 – Coordinate the review and approval of technical documentation such as functional specifications, design specifications, test scripts and procedure updates, as required by the project.
5 – Analyze and resolve issues found during the validation and testing processes.
6 – Manage small system changes using the Change Management processes.
9 – Provide training and knowledge transfer to IS and business partners as required by the project.
10 – Facilitate project meetings, including providing agendas, meeting minutes, and ensuring that meetings are effective.
POSITION REQUIRED (ROLE):
- The candidate will work closely and take direction from the clients IS Project lead responsible for the building projects.
- The candidate shall make sure that each step or change is approved and shall execute all tasks based on the project plan.
- The candidate will make sure they will provide status report and timesheet (Documentation) once a week to the IS Project Lead on activities performed for that week.
- The candidate will be required to use all IS systems in the course of carrying out his/her work. This includes but is not limited to change management systems; Documentum based systems for documentation, Remedy for ticket management, MS Project for project management etc.
- The Service Provider must report incidences and occurrences which impact or have the potential to impact user access to IS services, or which pose threats to health/safety or security in accordance with regulations, directives, policies and procedures.
The candidate must have a strong working knowledge of:
- Project Management - MS Project hands-on experience
- PI Data Historian Administration
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with Computer Validation (System Lifecycle/ SDLC) processes and practices working in a FDA regulated Environment.
- Experience with Process Automation.
- Experience with implementation / management responsibilities of a PI Data Historian system
- Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- The candidate will spend 5 days on site; 40 hours / week is required. If more than 40 hours will be required this must have prior approval from the IS Project Lead.
- Remote work may be possible one day per week after on-boarding is complete.
- When not on site, the candidate will respond to user solicitation in 2 hours during normal business hours.
- A weekly meeting will be organized with the IS Project Lead to monitor progress, set priorities and to work issues.
- The candidate will provide references of prior work similar to what is being asked for