- Lewisville, ID
Love Invetory Control and Logisitics? Do you have expereince in managing a large and ever busy warehouse? We may just have the opportunity for you!
Idahoan Foods is located in the heart of the Intermountain Region of the Pacific Northwest and is willing to relocate you to this area. Our company is fast-paced, but our community has maintained the slower pace of life with plenty of outdoor recreation; we are just a couple hours from Yellowstone National Park, Grand Targhee Resort and Sun Valley.
Idahoan Foods is hiring a Warehouse Manager. The main responsibilities of this position include:
The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Manager is to direct and manage the warehouse staff, for the shipping shipping, receiving and storage of goods, while ensure it conforms to Company and regulatory standards.
1. Operations Management: Oversees daily operations to include employee safety, housekeeping, inventory management and labor productivity. this includes accurate record keeping, bar code inventory audits and physical counts and building and equipment manitenance.
2. Compliance: Maintains the warehouse facility and documentation to comply with third party audits, regulatory agencies and comapny reports.
3. Safety and Training: Ensures a safe work environment by emphasizing safety through example and training. Encourages continued employee improvement through both training and teamwork.
4. Policies and Procedures: Enforces, recommends, implements and follows Company policies and procedures. Conducts employee evaluations focusing on compliance and performance metrics.
5. Other Duties: Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
Education and/or Experience
Supervisory experience is required. Bachelor Degree is highly desirable in supply chain, general business or any other related field.
Exhibits effective written and verbal communication skills, excellent telephone skills, and thorough knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Possesses the ability to effectively communicate to small groups.
Proficient in using Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Demonstrates the self-confidence and maturity to make decisions and solve problems with minimal direction. Organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
The position is located in a warehouse in a food manufacturing plant. Seventy percent of time will be spent in an office setting and thirty percent will be spent on the warehouse floor.
Team player, flexible and accepts changing assignments and accountabilities.