- Idaho Falls, ID
Are you a problem solver? Do you pay attention to detail? Are you looking for a new and exciting career with a growing company? We may just have the opportunity for you!
Idahoan Foods is hiring a Warehouse Clerk. The main responsibilities of this position include:
The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Clerk is to efficiently and effectively assume all responsibilities required developing and completing warehouse paperwork to move product and material requiring a forklift and shipping of product and materials need at facilities.
- Be the Expert in our ERP Mobility system for moving products.
- Be an Expert in our Lawson inventory system and all systems required to ship and receive products.
- Broad knowledge of all menus in warehouse tracking system pertaining to shipping and receiving.
- Maintain plant system for inspect of trailers before loading.
- Effectively Communicate over the phone with people involved with transportation (e.g., carriers, truck drivers)
- Give direction and scheduling orders for pick-up
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Ensure product is loaded in good condition, counts are correct and trailer is not overloaded.
- Help Inventory Coordinators (cycle count). Vast knowledge of item #’s and weights.
- Must comply with all safety regulations, attend safety meetings and follow all plant and safety rules.
- Follows all good manufacturing practices as set by the company policy.
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications/Required Skills of the Position:
Education and/or Experience:
Previous experience working around processing equipment preferred.
Must have effective oral communication skills to communicate with supervisor and co-workers. In addition, must have the ability to read and write and accurately complete paperwork.
This position requires self-confidence and maturity to make decisions to solve problems with minimal direction. Must be a team player, react to change productively, be flexible, and accept change. Good decision making skills with the ability to think ahead
Position requires performing heavy lifting, up to 75 lbs. Must be physically active and able to work around hot temperatures. Able to work under pressure with time limitations. Good hand/eye coordination, and 20/20 corrected vision. Should be able to stand on concrete floors for extended periods, follow safety precautions, and utilize cleaning chemicals and sanitizers safely. Must be able to start work at least one half hour early each day, stay late on many occasions, (possible Saturdays), and work at different facilities (Idaho Falls). Tolerate cold conditions. Teamwork is a must.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.