We are currently seeking for Interaction Designers
to join our team on-site at one of our Fortune 500 clients or our office in Palo Alto, CA.
We require you to believe firmly that you can change the world by designing unique user experiences. You deliver what you promise and exceed expectations. You’re creative and positive when working as a part of our specialist team, but you can also take responsibility independently. You understand the importance of user experience and design in developing new products and services. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your interaction design skills you are able to compress new concepts and complex services into easily understandable and realizable form.
The ideal candidate with +2-4 years of experience can:
- Create user centric concepts and interfaces (mobile, web, professional systems) independently.
- Plan and carry out studies to aquire user insight.
- Consult our customers and partners, and find the best solutions to even their most demanding needs.
- Build durable co-operation with our customers and always act in their best interest.
- Support our sales and production teams.