Freelance Interaction Designers
- Palo Alto, CA
Idean is a unique user centric design company. We provide customer-driven user interface design, holistic research, market analysis and innovation services. We love digitalization of business processes. Idean creates world-leading digital concepts, applications and platforms for web, mobile and integrated industry systems.
We are currently seeking for Freelance Interaction Designers to join our team in Palo Alto, CA.
We require you to believe firmly that you can change the world by designing unique user experiences. You deliver what you promise and exceed expectations. You’re creative and positive when working as a part of our specialist team, but you can also take responsibility independently. You understand the importance of user experience and design in developing new products and services. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your interaction design skills you are able to compress new concepts and complex services into easily understandable and realizable form.
You will be working at our Palo Alto office on project level under the direction of Senior or Lead Designers. This is a freelance opportunity.
The ideal candidate with +2-4 years of experience can:
- Create user centric concepts and interfaces (mobile, web, professional systems) independently.
- Plan and carry out studies to aquire user insight.
- Consult our customers and partners, and find the best solutions to even their most demanding needs.
- Build durable co-operation with our customers and always act in their best interest.
- +2-4 years of experience
- Entrepreneurial attitude towards work
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles for small to large enterprises and across various platforms.
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices.
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
- Proficiency of creating interaction designs with appropriate software toolbox. Presenting designs as interactive prototypes is appreciated.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
You’re able to keep deadlines in a changing working environment. You work well under pressure. We offer you an opportunity to join us in creating the future of user experience: digital services & products that change the world.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.